Thursday, February 12, 2015

37 weeks!

I'm 37 weeks today which used to be considered "term" but now some say term isn't until 39 weeks. Either way, doctor says the baby is good to go whenever she decides to come out (soon hopefully). 


This picture is from a couple days ago. I feel huge but a lot of people say I'm not that big. I have gained about 34-ish pounds. Hopefully won't gain much more, my goal was to try not to gain more than 35 so I'm pretty much there. 

My doctors appointment today went well. Baby is looking healthy and I'm progressing slowly but surely. He suggests walking around a lot to try to get things going a little faster. My hands are still hurting pretty bad and half of my right hand is numb and tingly but the best way to get rid of that is to get the baby out haha. (easy for the doctor to say) Also my feet and ankles are a little swollen but nothing too crazy. If it wasn't for my hands hurting, things would be pretty good. Guess I can't complain too much. 

Other than that we are all set for Elsie to show up. My bag is packed, the nursery is done, the car seat is installed, etc. Anytime this weekend would be nice baby girl :) 

1 comment:

  1. sit on an exercise ball if you have one and bounce a little especially when you start having contractions.

    ReplyDelete