Thursday, January 22, 2015

34 Weeks!

34 Weeks today! 
I have been struggling to write this post today because I really don't feel like taking a picture of myself. Feeling pretty gross these days. I've also been quite grumpy which, since I have noticed it, I'm trying to be nicer. I think it comes with the territory though. I am still having quite a bit of soreness in my pelvic/groin area. Sitting on the exercise ball helps a ton though! 
Also, this week my hands have started hurting. I have been noticing my hands falling asleep a lot at night while I'm sleeping because I'll wake up and they'll be all numb and tingly. Well... the past couple of days they just decided to start aching during the day too. I think I'm just starting to swell a little bit in my hands and feet. So much fun haha but we are getting so close to the end! 


I feel like this cartoon pretty much sums it up.


How far along: 34 Weeks! 
Gender: Girl! 
Name: Elsie 
Weight: I've gained around 26ish pounds depending on the day and Elsie should be weighing around 5 pounds this week. 
Maternity clothes: umm yea so I pretty much can't wear anything else these days except maternity stuff and big t-shirts 
Stretch marks: Nope
Belly button in or out: I'm thinking it'll stay in (woohoo!) at this point because it's not even that close to being flat 
Rings on or off: Off for sure
Sleep: Back to waking up a ton but mostly to use the bathroom or change positions. It's a lot more of a challenge to switch sides these days. 
Best moment this week: Washing the baby bottles! haha 
Worst moment this week: my hands hurting
Miss anything: Lately I just really miss being able to wear normal clothes. That might be shallow but I seriously can't wait to be a relatively normal size again. I've been looking at things to buy to wear for the spring! 
Movement: Yep a lot of movement. She loves to move around when I lay down to go to sleep, so much so that it's starting to hurt haha she's running out of room in there. 
Cravings: Nothing stands out. I just love all the food. Especially anything sweet! 
Aversions: None right now, Yay! 
Looking forward to: My doctors appointment next week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment