Thursday, December 4, 2014

27 Weeks!

Hello third trimester! Time is flying!

Had my doctors appointment today and Elsie is doing great! She measures average in pretty much every way! I also got to finally see most of her face in 3D and got quite a few pictures of her! She is super cute! Can't wait to actually see her face in 13ish more weeks ahh! Also, she is head down and has been for weeks now so hopefully she continues to be that way.



Chloe was curious about the camera beeping haha

How far along: 27 weeks! 
Gender: Girl! 
Name: Elsie May
Weight: She weighs about 2 pounds and 4oz and is about 14.25 inches long. I, on the other hand, am at roughly 19 pounds. I blame the holidays. 
Maternity clothes: Yes, and lots of leggings. I'm all about comfort these days.
Stretch marks: Nope
Belly button in or out: In 
Rings on or off: Off because it still makes my finger itch
Sleep: I've pretty much come to terms with not sleeping very well ever again haha
Best moment this week: Seeing baby girl at my doctors appointment today! 
Worst moment this week: Sleeping, or not so much, every night
Miss anything: Sleeping well
Movement: Yep all the time! 
Cravings: Nothing in particular. 
Aversions: None right now, Yay!
Queasy or sick: Nope
Looking forward to: Going to more Christmas Markets, and my birthday, and Christmas, and my next doctors appointment right before Christmas... such a crazy busy month! 

No comments:

Post a Comment