Thursday, November 6, 2014

23 Weeks!

Had my doctors appointment today! I start going every two weeks from now on which is really exciting! It's so much fun to see baby girl! The doctor tried to get a good 3D picture of her face but the umbilical cord was in the way so hopefully next time we can get a good one, but we did get some good profile pictures this time! 

Slightly different angles


How far along: 23 weeks! 
Gender: Girl! 
Name: Any guesses? Hehehe 
Weight gain: Right around 10 pounds I think if I'm converting from kilos to pounds properly 
Maternity clothes: Yes, and lots of leggings 
Stretch marks: Nope
Belly button in or out: In 
Rings on or off: Off right now because they are making my finger all itchy and red :( 
Sleep: Depends on the night. 
Best moment this week: Seeing the baby at my doctors appointment today! 
Worst moment this week: Sitting around at the doctors for over 2 hours today, and having my blood taken 3 times, for my glucose test. Hopefully it went well! I'll know it was okay as long as I don't get a call from the doctor tonight or tomorrow. Fingers crossed. 
Miss anything: Some yummy drinks.
Movement: Yes! Several times a day! It's starting to develop a pattern I think. 
Cravings: Nothing in particular. 
Aversions: None right now, Yay!
Queasy or sick: Nope
Looking forward to: The long weekend ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment