Thursday, October 23, 2014

21 Weeks!

The weeks seem to be flying by and yet going slowly at the same time! 


How far along: 21 weeks! More than halfway! 
Gender: Girl! 
Name: We have decided on a first name! Actually we've known it for awhile hehehe. The middle name is a little trickier though. 
Weight gain: I think about 8 pounds. I don't feel much bigger this week really. 
Maternity clothes: Wearing a couple things every now and then. Today I opted for old jeans with the hair tie trick. 
Stretch marks: Nope
Belly button in or out: In 
Sleep: Depends on the night. Last night was decent. 
Best moment this week: I purchased a doppler from someone and got to finally hear the baby's heartbeat! I've seen it beating on the ultrasounds but never heard it until this week. 
Worst moment this week: Hmmm... nothing bad really. 
Miss anything: Being able to sleep on my stomach! And probably blue cheese... 
Movement: Yes! Several times a day, some days more than others. 
Cravings: Nothing stands out at the moment. 
Aversions: None right now, Yay!
Queasy or sick: Nope
Looking forward to: My next doctors appointment at 23 weeks! Even though I'll be doing the glucose screening which I'm nervous about. 

No comments:

Post a Comment