Friday, August 22, 2014

12 Weeks!

So I still don't have a baby bump. I'd post a picture but there's seriously nothing to see haha. I promise to post one as soon as I have a bump! The biggest change over the past few weeks is that I'm starting to feel better more consistently. There are less and less days that I feel queasy and find it hard to eat. Hopefully soon those days will be completely over!

How far along: 12 weeks
Gender: Can't wait to find out! Hoping the doctor can guess at my appointment next week.  I just want to be able to buy cute things haha
Weight gain: none yet
Maternity clothes: none yet
Stretch marks: nope
Belly button in or out: In obviously 
Sleep: Sleeping well. Still having weird dreams. 
Best moment this week: Not being very nauseous. And reaching 12 weeks. 
Worst moment this week: Every morning when the dog cries wanting to get up at 7:30am. 
Miss anything: Apfelwein and german beer. And being able to eat whatever I want whenever I want.
Movement: not yet! 
Cravings: nothing too specific, still just eating whatever sounds good at the time
Aversions: chicken, and most meats really 
Queasy or sick: Not really much this week. Every now and then I'll feel gross for a few minutes.
Looking forward to: My appointment next week and eventually finding out if it's a girl or boy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment